Now Available 4,000-6,000 sf of prime retail space in the brand-new Cadillac Lofts building at the corner of Mitchell and Cass St in downtown Cadillac. MCC is looking for a local dining experience that will be open frequently and help keep our vibrant community-oriented building active all year round.
The location features:
· Excellent traffic and visibility.
· New street parking to be provided soon on Chapin, Cass and Mitchell Streets.
· An AMAZING patio dining area with views to Lake Cadillac only 1 block away
· An efficient, high quality all brick and masonry building envelope finished to a warm white box
· A $50,000 tenant improvement allowance included in the rent
· Across the street from the movie theater!
· A block from the Bowling Alley
· Less than a block from Cadillac Commons Park and Splash Pad
· Less than a block from the Cadillac Amphitheater
· Less than a block from the new Farmers Market
· Phase 1 includes 42 apartments, phase 2 will include another 42!
We care about the community and our buildings and are looking for a local food entrepreneur. You must have a track record and be looking to expand into this space and add to a sense of community!
With a great view & built in clientele - Cadilliac Lofts is the perfect place to have your own bistro in the heart of the bustling downtown district!
Surrounded by people, everyday you'll be sure to catch someones eye with street side storefront at Cadillac Lofts
"This is going to be a quality construction with higher end finishes, nice quality appliances, with a washer and dryer in each unit. Our hope is that the people here will experience being a part of the community downtown where everything is walkable." - Dean DeKryger,
The DK Design Group
"I think the main thing that people should be excited about is that we are a manufacturing community, and our manufacturers are growing. As they continue to grow we need to bring in young professionals and now we are going to have housing for them - Carla Filkins,
Mayor of Cadillac
"In finding the right site, the right development team and the right style of project for downtown Cadillac all in all this is a great example for northern Michigan." - Dan Leonard,
Michigan Economic Development Corporation
"We want to thank the Michigan Economic Development Corporation, our partners at the City of Cadillac, Huntington Bank, Chemical Bank and Debbie Kasemeyer at Northern Trust- all of whom are big investors in our company and all of whom are big supporters of this mission."
Michigan Community Capital
Copyright © 2019 Michigan Community Capital - All Rights Reserved.